Thursday 13 February 2014

Check in

Hey!

Sorry for being MIA, I have been really busy with my first week here in the European Parliament, we are literally work 10 hours a day! But everything here is amazing, people are so nice and they have accepted me really well.
My job here is to visit comitiees that our MEP is not able to attend due to his busy schedule. It is very interesting and I have learned a lot already in these four days.
On Tuesday, the Hungarians have organised wine tasting in the Parliament. It was very fun and it is fascinating how many people I have met, everybody here is really opened and we get along well.

Tonight, we are going on a (deserved!!!) after-work party that in a park besides the Parliament.
And tomorrow, we are going to have a Valentine's Day Party in our house. With that much going on, I promise I will keep you posted!

Š



No comments: