Tuesday 18 February 2014

Travelling around the Belgium

This weekend, I've been quite a tourist: on Saturday, I have visited the centre of Brussels, which included the visit of the Magritte museum. Since I am a big fan of art history, the visit of the museum has ended to fast, but my schedule wouldn't let me stay longer.

On Sunday, I went to Ghent, a beautiful town, just half an hour ride away from Brussels. I have seen the Genth Altar from Jan van Eyck, which is a true masterpiece.
Then, I had taken a train to Brugge. People didn't lie when they had told me that this is one of the prettiest Belgium towns. It reminded me a bit on Venice, because of the river that flows around the whole town.

Anyway, the weekend was nice, but now I am back to work! But of course, the weekend wasn't only educational and cultural; I had attended two amazing parties and I promise that the post about them is soon coming up!

Š





No comments: