Friday 7 February 2014

Surprise

While I am waiting at the airport, I am going to tell you about the surprise my amazing friends have prepared for me today.
Tomorrow is my birthday and since I won't be home to celebrate it with my friends, they have decided to surprise me today. I don't know how long they have been planning the whole thing, but I am not overreacting when I am saying that I have never been that shocked in my entire life.
I was planning to invite them all in a café to celebrate my birthday, but instead they had bought me a cake from my favourite confectionery so we have actually celebrated my birthday on college!
Only few hours left and I will land in Brussels!

Š




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is so cute! I wish my friends would do that! Followed by the way!

Sarah
xx

http://sarahrowesblog.blogspot.co.uk/